I have my last class of my biochemistry course tomorrow!!!!!! Officially the last class of my undergraduate career. Final exam on Monday and then done done done. Needless to say I'm excited. Even better than finishing the class, I finally get to visit my best friend in NJ for her graduation party on Saturday. Monday I'm jumping in the car as soon as I finish the test to visit the bf for a few days, and I leave for the British Virgin Islands on the 1st. Ahhh, it's like I can finally relax/work and do what I love, I'm stoked!!
Craftwise I've been working on some buttons, hair sticks, and shawl pins. My parents had to trim up some of the rhododendrens in the back yard so I cut down and sanded the branches into new wonderful things. I've already made a bunch of beautiful buttons for a sweater I made in May/June, and they add just the perfect touch of nature.
I've also added a bunch of pictures to my flickr of past projects that I will be adding to my etsy site, here's a few for you to chew on.

Craftwise I've been working on some buttons, hair sticks, and shawl pins. My parents had to trim up some of the rhododendrens in the back yard so I cut down and sanded the branches into new wonderful things. I've already made a bunch of beautiful buttons for a sweater I made in May/June, and they add just the perfect touch of nature.
I've also added a bunch of pictures to my flickr of past projects that I will be adding to my etsy site, here's a few for you to chew on.

-click to zoom-


No comments:
Post a Comment