Sunday, July 19, 2009

out of the hole

Found something to get me busy and overwhelmed: intense biochemistry class at Villanova. I have to catch the 7:12 train to get to my 8:30 class on time, and most days I can't get home until 12:30, and then I drive to work. The class is 2 hours a day, 5 days a week, for 1 month. We do between 5-7 chapters a week, and have an exam every Friday. It's kicking my ass.

-villanova train-station-

So with new found energy I have actually taken the time to look for job and I am completing applications right now, yay! I'm applying for some crazy stuff: internship on Catalina island at a boy scout camp working in the marine science center/ lab, salmon research and public education projects in Washington, Save the Bay job in Rhode Island, and teaching at Seacamp in the Florida keys.

I just need to keep myself going full steam ahead before I leave for the islands, then I can relax, sort of.
-this is the beach I will be on every day of my research trip-

No comments:

Post a Comment